Most people, in today’s world, are worried about different problems. Since many people are engaged in materialistic goals, they suffer from mental health issues. Stress, anxiety, and, depression are among the top mental health problems that are affecting a lot of people around the Globe.
Although it is necessary to focus on professional life, at the same time one should give equal importance to their mental health. On the Internet, people are curious about the 15minutesforme counseling therapy. According to some people, it is very effective when it comes to giving solutions to behavioral problems. If you are interested to know about what is this therapy, in this article we are going to discuss this online counseling practice and how it helps people get rid of stress, anxiety, and depression.
Recognize Your Problem
Whether it is physical disorders or mental disorders, stress, and anxiety is the root cause of all these issues. Before heading towards any solution first you need to recognize that you are suffering from stress and you need to get rid of it. Below are some of the general mental health problems and their symptoms.
Stress is a condition in which you are worried due to any issue or without any issue. Sometimes it is a behavioral pattern and you cannot help it out. On many petty issues, you start taking stress which becomes a habit. The following are the major symptoms of stress.
Also Read: Which Parenting Style is Most Encouraged in Modern America
- Mental stress
- Muscle tension
- Emotional stress
- The feeling of Emptiness.
Depression is a psychological problem in which a person is always feeling upset and low. In the initial phase, you do not feel like doing anything but with extreme depression, people even have suicidal thoughts. The following are the main symptoms of depression.
Also Read: Six Advantages of Naked Meditation
- Depression mood
- Not interested in fun activities
- Gaining or losing weight
- Always feeling sleepy
- Lack of energy or fatigue
- Feeling agitated
- Unable to concentrate on anything
- Digestive problems
- Weight issues
- Suicidal thoughts
- Thoughts of worthlessness.
Hyperventilation is a condition in which a person feels breathlessness or shortness of breath. Most of the time this situation happens during extreme stress or anxiety. The following are some of the significant signs and symptoms of hyperventilation.
- Anxiety and panic attack
- Tightness in the chest
- Sleepiness or dizziness
- Excessive sweating
- Dry mouth
- Tingling in the hands or feet.
Although it is not necessary if you are having fear you will suffer from mental health issues, in some situations, people also experience fear but the rest of the time, people randomly have developed a sense of fear in their unconscious mind. The following are some of the main symptoms of fear.
Also Read: How Drugs Affect Mental and Physical Health
- Continuously getting worried
- Muscle stress
Burnout is another condition that can be related to mental health problems and has the following symptoms.
- Impaired concentration
- No response to anything
- No more pleasure in doing favorite activities
- No interest in anyone
How Does 15minutesforme works?
It is an online counseling session that helps you get rid of the early stages of stress, anxiety, and depression. In this online session, you will be facilitated by the following exercises.
- They will communicate with you and help you in finding solutions to your problem which are actually changing your behavior.
- During the online sessions, you will perform self-controlling exercises to get rid of negative thoughts.
- Motivate you so that you can get rid of your problems.
- Help you in increasing self-confidence and sort out your issues by your own self.
- They have live sessions as well as video clips.
- You will also get assignments so that you can work on yourself.
- You will be motivated that you should sort out your problems and do work on your own rather than giving you a helping hand or making you dependent.
- They will provide you solution chart so that you can sort out your issues efficiently.
- There will also be a weekly progress report.
- You can also get therapy sessions from a psychologist if required.
Is This Self-Therapy Effective
It is definitely worth a try. There is no harm in trying out things that can help you improve your mental health.
You Should Start a Free 15minutes4me quiz To Check Your Level:
To start a quiz to check your status, you must jump to this site “https://15minutes4me.com/” & click on the login button.
Stress, anxiety, and depression are among the leading cause of mental problems in most people. 15minutes4me is an excellent platform where you can analyze your mental health and see weekly and monthly progress.
However, the most important part you have to do by your ownself which is to recognize your symptoms in the initial phase. Once you will be aware of what problems you are going through, only then you can find out the solutions.