Losing excessive weight from the body is becoming the latest trend, some do it to improve their looks and personality while others shed a few pounds to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Celebrities inspire us in different ways like what they eat, how they work out, their lifestyle, professionalism, and their overall personality. When we talk about weight loss several celebrities motivate millions of people with their weight loss journey.
Jorge Garcia is an American actor and comedian who played the role of Hugo Hurley Reyes in the television series lost from 2004 to 2010. He is also well known for his role as Hector Lopez in Becker. The 48-year-old actor is renowned for his different roles in television series and most of the roles demanded an overweight actor for it, therefore, the actor never considered his weight a fault. Actually, he thought that his weight was quite helpful in his professional life.
Jorge Garcia Weight Loss Journey:
He was an overweight guy since his childhood. He never gave importance to his weight and was perfectly happy with his body. People judge you on the basis of your appearance, but he was never worried about it. His family is supportive and happy the way he is. His wife is happy with his weight and she is proud of him because of his accomplishments in his career.
The main reason for his weight gain was unhealthy eating habits. He loves unhealthy junk food and he ate it most of his life. There was no impact of weight gain on his professional and personal life, but surely his weight could have become hazardous to his health.
In recent decades, he started following a healthy lifestyle. Plenty of times he worked for weight loss but all went in vain and in 2014 his weight peaked at around 400 rounds. Afterward, he started following a vegan diet where he was eating a vegetarian diet and got rid of all the junk food. He also limited his alcohol intake. He got many suggestions for gastric coronary bypass surgery but he stick to dietary changes.
How Much Weight Did Jorge Garcia Reduce?
With his exercise regime and healthy vegan diet plan, he lost over 100 pounds out of his 400 pounds weight. However, this was not easy. In the starting period during the loss series, he reduced 30 pounds but soon returned to his unhealthy lifestyle and gained weight again. Soon after 2014, he got back to his diet plan which was a nooch diet.
Jorge Garcia Workout Routine:
The weight loss journey is not about a few days or months it is a way of living. You have to be consistent with your exercise and diet to achieve and remain on your desired weight scale. Jorge Garcia started working regularly. Used to do situps, push-ups, jogging, walking, and arm wrestling. He made a combination of weight loss training with a simple exercise regime. The cardio and simple routine exercises help in removing the fats from the body. Used to follow a protein-rich diet with a minimal amount of carbohydrates in it. When you take fewer carbs in your diet ultimately your body will break down protein and fats to generate energy for daily activity.
Jorge Garcia Diet Plan:
- On the first day of the week, you can eat as many fruits as you like. Fruits have high fiber in them that accelerates the fat-burning process.
- On the second day, you can have vegetables but they should be raw or steamed.
- The third day is all about fruits and vegetables. You can have them as you like without any restrictions.
- The fourth-day diet is a little bit odd because you need to have 8 bananas with 4 glasses of milk.
- On the fifth day, you can eat chicken, fish, brown rice, and large tomatoes. The vegetarian people can have rice and tomatoes while the rest can smash on chicken and fish.
- The sixth day is similar to the fifth one only you need to reduce the quantity. You can have one cup of rice with chicken or fish along with vegetables.
- On the seventh day, you can have brown rice along with veggies. You can have fresh fruit juice as well.
Apart from the diet plan, you should drink 8 to 10 glasses of water each day. Water keeps a person hydrated, and energetic, and removes all the toxicities from the body.
Foods to avoid
To follow the 7 days GM diet correctly you need to avoid the following foods.
- White rice, bread pasta, and processed foods
- Fatty foods like butter, margarine, Mayoinese, cheese, and sunflower oil.
- Vegetables that have a high amount of carbs in them like potatoes and sweet potatoes.
- Dairy products no cheese, yogurt, frozen yogurt, ice cream, or full-fat milk.
- The Last but most important thing is strictly Ben alcoholic beverages from your diet. Alcoholic beverages have a high amount of sugar in them causing weight gain.
Although we get motivated by celebrities and influencers by the weight loss journey, it is not necessarily things that worked for them that will also work for you. Everybody is different so as to their needs, Therefore, always follow a workout and diet plan that suits you best.
Also Read: Gucci Mane Weight Loss