In this modern world where technology holds much power, things have been made easier for us human beings. Everything is advanced with the evolution of the internet and creativity in the automotive sector. When it comes to the automotive industry, it is not a luxury anymore. It is now a necessity in the day and time we live in.
We do not hear of anyone who doesn’t own an advanced vehicle. And even if one doesn’t own any, they have accessible transport facilities. With just a click, anyone can call a cab outside their houses without hassle. In between all of this, we fail to notice the compromise we have made to our health.
We live an easy life with nearly no steps to take, which makes it difficult for our feet and knees to stay active and mobile. Most people, especially elders, observe leg pain linked to the heel. This is known as plantar fasciitis, which is common nowadays.
Constant heel pain can be discomforting, so in this article, we will discuss how to cure plantar fasciitis in one week.
SIGNS OF PLANTAR FASCIITIS
Plantar fasciitis is a condition that involves swelling of muscle bands from the lower legs to the ankles of each foot. It causes hardness and pain in heels commonly. The pain gets severe when you take the first step after resting for hours or waking up in the morning.
More symptoms include heavy pain while performing certain activities such as walking, jogging, or making movements that exert pressure on the heels. This pain can get less with time but remain constant when no preventive measures are taken.
WAYS TO CURE PLANTAR FASCIITIS
It depends on how major or minor your situation is. In some cases, the pain can also be healed within a week, whereas some cases require a more extended period and proper treatment. Keep on reading to learn how to cure plantar fasciitis in one week.
- Most importantly, rest as much as you can. Avoid doing activities that involve the use of your foot. This will help to relieve the pain timely.
- The use of ice packs is beneficial. Regular icing will help reduce foot swelling and give you instant relief for that time.
- For quick recovery, it is essential to exercise more often. Do not overburden yourself; only stretch your foot according to your tendency. Stretching the calf muscle is crucial to lessen the tightness.
- Moreover, stretching and bending the toes can help reduce the pain and makes the pain bearable enough. Perform the different exercises for a minute or two and stop immediately if you cannot hold the pressure.
- Start wearing shoes or flats with soft soles to comfort your heels. Footwear with rugged soles and those containing a heel are not recommended to be worn by those going through plantar fasciitis.
Your health should never be compromised, no matter what. Ignoring the conditions can turn out to be risky sometimes. Always observe the symptoms and consult your doctor. Start with that procedure if your case is not severe and can be treated easily. If you caught plantar fasciitis, always consider the above tips on how to cure plantar fasciitis in one week. These will help to overcome your suffering and pain. With gentle care and rest, this problem can be gone quickly. Eventually, it is all about being easy on yourself and prioritizing your health.